Your life is shaped by your thinking. Even obstacles have a value when you can see it. You can develop convictions that will help you to feel happier and achieve more, regardless of the circumstances.
Consider these empowering beliefs that you can start using today to transform your life through the power of positive thinking.
Empowering Beliefs to Make You Smile
1. I know my potential. I can achieve amazing results when I put your mind to it. I feel excited when I think about things that I am passionate about.
2. I am grateful for… ( list three great things that have happen today and everyday) I am blessed.
3. I learn from mistakes. They get me closer to what I really want. Rehearsing what just happen is a wrong thing to do as it keeps you stuck. After each such lesson I only focus on what I really want.
4. I find meaning in adversity. Tough times can be the most rewarding phase of your life. I know that we can emerge from any challenge with greater wisdom and courage.
5. I embrace change. Accept that life is a series of changes. Focus on the present moment, and prepare yourself to adapt to whatever circumstances come your way.
6. I dream big and my wish list is constantly expanding. Setting demanding but attainable goals gives me adventures to look forward to each day.
7. I practice forgiveness. Lighten your load by clearing away any resentment you’re holding onto from the past. Set reasonable boundaries while you respond with compassion when others disappoint you. Pardon yourself too.
8. I give generously. Sharing your blessings makes you more powerful and joyful. Volunteer in your community and speak kindly to each person you meet today. Buy coffee for your co-workers or give your receptionist a flower.
Empowering Beliefs to Make You Strive
1. I take responsibility. You are in charge of your life. Hold yourself accountable for the outcomes you create. Celebrate the fact that you have the power to determine your own future.
2. I apply effort. Figure out your definition of success so you know what is worth working for. Give yourself credit when you’re making progress rather than comparing yourself to others.
3. I leverage my strengths. You have your own individual strengths that you can draw on. Figure out what you’re good at and what you want to do. Let that knowledge guide your choices.
4. I listen to feedback. Ask for feedback so you can enhance your performance and show others that you respect their point of view. You grow faster when you gather solid input that you can translate into action.
5. I ask for help. Expand your capabilities by building a sturdy support network. Carpool with other parents. Divide up household chores with your spouse and children.
6. I connect with others. Moral support counts too. Surround yourself with loving and encouraging family and friends. Participate actively in your faith community. Join a club with members who share your interest in solar power or badminton.
7. I recognize opportunities. Stay alert for promising openings. You may meet a new friend while you’re standing in line to buy your morning coffee.
8. I try new things. Be open to experimentation. Go kayaking one weekend instead of playing tennis. Bake your own bread or knit a scarf. You may discover hidden talents.
An upbeat attitude increases your happiness and productivity. Question your old assumptions so you can replace them with a new sense of certainty about yourself and your future. Adopt empowering beliefs that build up your confidence and prepare you for greater success.
Start today. You’ll be glad you did!