[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”htpps://speranzi.com” ]Free Consultation[/button]
Skin rejuvenation via Face Cupping dates back to ancient times and Cleopatra, the queen of Egypt, was one of the recipients of this wonderful facial treatment. Facial cupping is gentle and relaxing when done correctly. During cupping treatment, skin care professional uses special delicate cups to increase the circulation in the skin through a phenomenon called a negative pressure.
Ten health and beauty benefits of facial cupping:
- Minimize lines and wrinkles
- Reduce creping of the skin
- Reduce face and under eye puffiness
- Lymphatic drainage
- Reduces the headaches due to stress or an eye strain
- Relief from sinus pressure
- Increases absorption of skin care products
- Stimulates collagen
- Improves skin elasticity
- Improves the youthful look by bringing the color to the cheeks
Schedule your appointment at Speranzi Facial Spa today!
[box type=”info” align=”alignleft” ]Speranzi Facial Spa is located in the heart of Essex County in New Jersey. Your skin care expert, Yolanda Russo, promises that if you follow her advice you will look radiant and more youthful.
Click the button below to schedule your Free Consultation Today! [/box]
[button color=”red” size=”small” link=”htpps://speranzi.com” target=”blank” ]Book Your Facial[/button]
Click the play button below then sit back and relax
Life is stressful and it begins with the early commute and traffic followed by work pressures and the alerts on your phone that come in the least opportune times. The reality is there is never a time that you can take a deep breath unless you allow it. We are in a complete control of what’s going on in our life even when it seems that it is a total opposite of that. Stress is abundant, so is the oxygen. You are the one who is to decide how to handle the stress, you can start hyperventilating and get a headache and get nothing done or you can choose to take a breath and in spite of insurmountable pressure, break down the situation to small and digestible pieces. Focus on the end in mind and treat it as a piece of a puzzle. Solve it. One piece at the time. Done. Now take a deep breath again and expect another puzzle to come along in a very short period of time but now you are an expert! You know how to solve any puzzle–one piece at the time.
Even though this may sound very simplistic and the reality of is that it may take longer than expected to solve the puzzle but if you take the steps to keep you body and mind aligned you can solve anything. What is the process you might ask? I say, you’ve got this! All you need to do is BREATHE.
- Go to bed at night with your mind empty. Don’t drug the problems and situations that you’ve experienced during the day haunt you at night. You need the sleep not only to be ready for the next day but during restful sleep many thoughts come to your mind that help you to deal with issues much more effectively. Allow the subconscious mind help you to get there. Turn off the news and any of the blue light emitting gadgets at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Before you open your eyes in the morning and set your foot on the floor set the intentions for the day. Take a breath and spend 2min-5 min contemplating and repeating gratitude statements to your conscious mind:
[box type=”shadow” ]I am healthy. I am at peace. I am happy. May my family be at peace. May they be happy. May they be healthy. May my adversaries be in peace. May they be happy. May they be in peace. Take a breath [/box]
For more tips and strategies schedule your Free Consultation or Oxygen Facial at Speranzi Facial Spa